Saturday, February 26, 2011

Here are some of my recent savings...

As my readers, please let me know if you DO or DO NOT want me to post current savings that you may get daily.  It is best to subscribe to the email notifications of my top favorite coupon posts though as I sometimes don't get to blog each day.  Remember...only buy things you would normally buy and sometimes it is okay to settle for generics.  Especially if it means it is free.  I admit I am a brand whore but I don't care buying generic in food and health care products if it means I have the money to go buy something WITH CASH for a luxury item, RIGHT?!

Many of you know, I have a very thin little boy who doesn't eat much so when he does, I have to give him very weight gaining food.  I say this because I purchase products that most moms probably do not for their family.  Some of my purchases may not be relevant for you but the point of posting my savings is so that you know if you are patient and do a little bit of research, you can definitely save a lot of money.

Normally, Grands Biscuits are $2.99
Sale today at Ralphs for $1.29 with the Ralphs Card
If you buy 10 or more of participating products, each can is 99 cents
with a coupon for 30 cents if you buy 2
Ralphs doubles the coupons to 60 cents
I got the biscuits for 69 cents each
total of $6.90
would have cost $29.90
savings of $23

My husband loves A-1 sauce and I don't buy it because it can be about $6.99 per medium size bottle depending on the store
I have bought 5 bottles with coupons and paid 40 cents or less for each bottle.

Now you can use your money to buy that great savory looking steak!

I am in a mommy stage where I can't wear my maternity but not my regular clothes yet.  I don't want to spend a lot of money on intermediate clothing, ya know.  There is a coupon at http://www.target.com/ for $5 off all denim.  Target currently has all their denim on clearance.  You can print this coupon twice. Many women have gotten some jeggings for either free or $5.  I am gonna go check it out!

KEY: don't get frustrated if you have coupons and the item is not on sale.  Just be patient...I have had coupons that I thought I would have to throw away but two days before they expired the item goes on sale.  It happens quite frequently because the manufacturer wants you to pay top price first.  Buy things only on sale and with coupons!

Please forward this blog to your friends.  Comment if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment