Sunday, February 13, 2011

www.nomorerack.com

Seriously, you can NOT miss this! 

When I was sent an email about http://www.nomorerack.com/ ...I thought it was just another site luring you in with low priced items and then they would get you once you ordered something.

I actually think this site is great.  You get to see great deals each day and for EXTREMELY low prices! 

There are so many baby showers and birthday parties and special occassions, it used to be difficult to buy gifts all of the time.  Now, I am able to stash away awesome gifts for 80% less than I was paying with coupons at retail stores!

Ok, so sign up at www.nomorerack.com and you will get an automatic $100 credit.  On special occassions you will receive additional FREE credit.  I just received a $5 Valentine credit.

Don't pay retail prices anymore.  There are too many resources to get the same products but at lower prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment